Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hope

I had been reunited with an old friend with whom I shared quality time catching up on old times.
Our discussion covered almost every ground and as we chatted on-and-on, i could see peace in her eyes in spite  of her dreams not being fulfilled yet. She was overly confident and hopeful. I'd say that's 'something'.

Well, it's easier to feel hopeful on a beautiful day, but there will be dark days too -days when you feel terrified and without a way out. However, then is when you need hope the most.

I see a new Nigeria, a nation with great institution made out of sheer values and strength. A platform set on togetherness,  ushering in a coordinated society embracing equality.

From me to you, Happy Independence Day.
Stay hopeful, Be hopeful.

Yours,
Obajowo Jimmy Michael, a Musician| Biologist| Social media analyst| and Christian next door.

Do visit my social media platforms:
Twitter & Instagram: @mrjimmymichaels Facebook: Obajowo Jimmy Michael

Cheers

No comments: