Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Finally, I got to propose



I remember opening my eyes -yet full of hurt- and the only thing I saw was you.
 
Times when I chose to ignore you, yet couldn't stand but depend on you.
 
Even those times, I had my weaknesses covered by some so-called macho facade, you were there still. 

Moments you consistently reminded me of the 'life between my ears' and the exploits that's ahead.

Although It took quite long, now I see what a true beauty you are. 
 
You're like the Sun illuminating the world by the day, the moon at night, and the stars even at the dusk of the night. 

The thought of you lifts the chains on my spirit, soul, and body. And delivers me from the shackles thereof. 

As ink is to the writer, so are you to my soul. A complete work of an art mastered by the creator Himself., and

An epitome of beauty, radiating life at every turn. 
...

 A toast to the memories that lingers, and the conquest yet redeemed. To the future that's but before us, and the joy therein. 

My heart is ever willing, My soul says YES, and my spirit speaks of the times that's before us. 


This is my LoveSong, to the one who truly deserves it. 
...

It's a beautiful day here in the city of Lagos, and cap it up, the skies appears to have been painted in the colour of LOVE. 
______________________________
I am Obajowo Jimmy Michael, a Musician and a freelance writer. 

As a writer, I employ literal skills to create a path leading to self-discovery, and to further shape a growing community of leaders across all fields. So much that together we Discover in quantity, and Recover in quality all that's pertaining to life.

And as a musician, I sing life as poetry.


Follow me via @mrjimmymichaels on Twitter and Instagram and visit www.jimmymichaelwrites.blogspot.com to drop your comments and opinions.
Cheers!

No comments: