Monday, February 20, 2017

You're not the saviour of the world



Sometimes ago, I was engaged in a chat with an old friend and he stunned me with one of his responses. He simply said, "you're not the saviour". 
I couldn't help but reflect on those words, as it had me floored.

Apparently, over a life time it only takes a few moments to be a hero, very few ones that truly matters. Moments when you're offered a choice to make sacrifices, either to transform the world with insightful innovations, save a friend, or spare(FORGIVE) an enemy.

More often than not, if taken seriously, these moments would come-out to change our lives for good. 

Therefore, a message to ME:

Embrace your true potentials.,
Unlock your hidden self.,
Find purpose and run with it., 
Live life., and 
Affect the community of people you've been called out for.

Indeed, your story is for the people to benefit from. *Get writing...*

______________________________
I am Obajowo Jimmy Michael, a Musician and a freelance Writer. 

As a writer, I employ literal skills to create a path leading to self-discovery, and to further shape a growing community of leaders across all fields. And as a musician, I sing life as poetry.

Follow me via @mrjimmymichaels on Twitter and Instagram, Obajowo Jimmy Michael on Facebook,  and visit www.jimmymichaelwrites.blogspot.com to skim through my never-ending arrays of articles.

Remember, you're the best voice you've got. 

No comments: