Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Consider this a push

*Consider This A Push*
______________________________________

I like 'thinkers' -they make me think- and I applaud their ability to plot. However, i celebrate doers even much more better, as they inspire me to 'act'.
It is said that plodders and not plotters make things happen. 

To the Bible scholars, God would neither say 'well-planned', 'well-thought', 'well-said, nor would He say 'well-strategize' good-and-faithful servant. Instead, the only commendation remains, 'well-done' good and faithful servant (Matthew 25:23). That's to say, God recognises 'workdone'.

While setting goals and generating strategies is important, implementing such is of greater importance -more reason people readily celebrate the 'forefronters' and not the 'rareguards'.
 
Although we've all suffered from the pain of defeat and the agony of setbacks, the hardest part of finishing yet remains to start.
Consider going after your dream just as riding a bicycle, you've got to get a little momentum to really get going. At every obstacle encountered, you've got to regenerate the needed momentum to keep going until you finally arrive at the finish line.
Just like the bicycle, life is no different, you've got to find your push and "just do it" (Nike).

Consider this as one of those *push* necessary to assist in your generating as much momentum as needed to getting to your finish point.

As I close, find time to answer the following questions genuinely:

1. What do i need to start?
2. What am i waiting for? and
3. Where am i standing on the path to executing my God given idea?

______________________________________

#MondayMotivation 
#ConsiderThisYourPush
#NewMonthInHours 
#SetGoalsAndGoAfterThem 

Excerpt from Consider This Your Push by @DareOladipupo

I am Obajowo Jimmy Michael, a Writer| Social media analyst| Musician| Geneticist| and a Christian.

Do you have a need of any kind and would you like to share with a friend?
Feel free to share your thought with myself and my team.

Follow me via @mrjimmymichaels on Twitter and Instagram and do visit www.jimmymichaelwrites. blogspot.com

From me to you Happy New Month

Cheers!!!

No comments: