Tuesday, January 13, 2015

divine visitation

DIVINE VISITATION

If any loves me, he will obey my teachings. My father will love him and we will come to him and make our home with him (John 14:23).

If we would obey God's teachings even in love and keep to His commandments, He promised to come to us and make a home of us.
This He fulfils when the Holyspirit comes on us. He said "he who loves me will be loved by my father and I too will love him and show myself to him" (John 14:21b).
The Holyspirit who is the manifestation of Jesus' return to man in our present time (John 14:28), has been given to all those whose obedience is complete in God. And he is given to teach, remind and to help execute judgement through those that were saved and given (John 14:26; 2Corinthians 10:6).

God wants us to be saved, to be in good health, to be better and far ahead of our adversary even as He teaches and reminds us of all things. Yet He requires so little from us, only that we would stay in obedience.

Often times we dwell in the excuse of: being righteous is not as easy as it appears. But in the real sense, He has never asked us to be righteous based on our own understanding of righteousness. All He truly ask is that we submit to Him and He will make all things that has proved difficult at some point come cheap.

Truth Him with your day-to-day living and He will come to you in His light.

Prayer
Father thank you for your word! I pray that you will help my understanding and teach me of your will. Help my obedience to be fulfilled in you and make my heart your home. In Jesus' Name Amen

www.oluwafeyijimmy.blogspot.com

No comments: