Monday, July 3, 2017

campaign for true beauty



It is no myth that True Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. A piece of an art mastered by God himself, some grandeur whose awesomeness is only matched by that of nature, and a 'naturalista' whose beauty is nothing short of natural, from the 'fros' of her hair to the tone of her skin.

No wonder King Solomon, took out time to describe her pure class which knows no time or age limit, even at the ticking of the clock. Once again, I say real beauty is natural.

P.S: Dedicated to all the women round about me. From my first love (Mama), my many sisters, and my very own jewel (Pearl), to every other woman who's out there.

Y'all are the true WCW
...

 Share your tips, questions and discoveries with women (and men) all over the world.
...

I am Obajowo Jimmy Michael, a freelance writer and a songwriter.
As a writer, i employ literal skills to create a path leading to self-discovery, and to further shape a growing community of leaders across all fields. And as a musician, i SING life as poetry.

Do find time to follow me via @mrjimmymichaels on Twitter and instagram, Obajowo Jimmy Michael on Facebook, and do visit www.jimmymichaelwrites.blogspot.com to skim through a never-ending array of articles.

Cheers

No comments: