Wednesday, April 1, 2020

She's My Muse

I have read several books, most of which claimed that love is the epicenter of the universe -the very element necessary for man's survival. 

From one writer to the other, I thought many were lacking in knowledge and love was nothing but fiction, found only in the warm pages of books. 

Though I never foresaw myself to be completely and utterly smothered by this myth, everything changed when I met her. 

She took my hand, led me out of the darkness, and showed me how to love

And as a flower buds-off the ground, giving beauty to the world roundabout it, she helped touch my inner beauty, broke my defenses, and brought out the gift within.

Now by her light I see what light truly is, and I stand to show her off to the entire universe. 

As she isn't just another being, she's My Muse

The resurrection and the life, the very one in whom I've got victory.

She's Jesus Christ.

P.S: the pronoun 'she' was used to set the tone and set the imagination.

No comments: